P&C actuary wrote:Citi sent an offer for Double cash. 1% on purchase and 1% as bills are paid, either in full or over time. Of course I would pay in full. Anyone have this card? 2% would top my Cap One 1.5%.
Kaufmanrider wrote:What is your annual catastrophic limit.
pkcrafter wrote:Similar bond funds have over 200% turnover, Fidelity and PIMCO to name two.
LeeMKE wrote:(I don't carry a debit card with access to our bank accounts.)